My Doorstop (Warning: Graphic Picture) UPDATE WHERE THE RAT TAIL WENT!

LOL! Definately no meals missed here! Chunky Man had to be put on a strict diet, but appearently he is making up for it
big_smile.png
He is all about food. One time I brought home Taco Bell, and Chunky had chewed through the plastic bag, the paper wrapper, and he ate a good 1/2 of my beef and bean burrito. I love him though
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Last edited:
yep, definitely rat! Good hunters, they be!
big_smile.png
BTW, the best hunters are well-fed cats. They get the nutrition they need to keep their vision keen and reflexes sharp. If mine bring me a "gift" that is still living, I brag on them and tell them what great and mighty hunters they are and tell them what a good job they're doing protecting the premises. I then take the living creature and release it back in the field. (I may have to rethink this as I'm noticing an increase in the # of mice ... come on, black snakes!)

LOL I am surprised at how many responses this thread got! Must be the graphic picture warning
wink.png

I told both cats I was proud of them, and am glad I won't have to worry about a rodent problem. My feed occasionally spills thanks to my dog who has taken a liking to grower crumbles, so I am sure that attracted the rat. I guess I have a barn kitty in the city!!
big_smile.png

WTG Chunky on the Rat.I have a 7 yr old Declawed tortoise kitty and she has been hunting like crazy and once in a while she bring's them back.We had 4 mice/mole's last week and found a few more around where she had been getting them.She is the most Awesome cat ever and she is DH's kitty.My Old outside kitty's We inherited with the house were awesome hunter's as well.They alway's left a present at door or well some Yuck.But We really tamed them and fed them daily but they still remained good mouser's.Ehhh graphic is when there is nothing left but the uglie's at 5am
barnie.gif
.Just the fur and ,,,, Oh Joy.WTG.You got a good cat there.

Quote:
Snakes, hungry hungry snakes. I found the topic humorous because I just put one out to thaw for my big hungry boy when it popped up. XD Infact, that one looks about the right size to be what I'm feeding my BP's.

I've heard that cats bring home "treats" to provide for the family. Once one of ours went out hunting and brought home 6 mice and lined them up neatly by the back door. I swear he sat there and smiled proudly at me! He also came home with a big garter snake and half of a rabbit.

Back
Top Bottom