My ducklings are at the PO!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by DUCKGIRL89, Apr 11, 2012.

1. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    But have been there since yesterday! No one called, no one found them. Been there most of yesterday, and all of today. Kinda worried about them. They were shipped on the 9th, from holderread farm. Do you think they are ok? Theres 10 of them. Anyway! We are picking them up in the morning! Cross your fingers!

2. CelticOaksFarm

CelticOaksFarm Family owned, family run

Sep 7, 2009
    Florida - Space Coast
    You didn't know they were coming? There is always night shift workers and you can go pick them up now.

3. QuackerJackFarms

QuackerJackFarms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 26, 2011
    Missouri
    What? DG! No one called you? Left you a message? Emailed? Fire Signals?

4. m.kitchengirl

m.kitchengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2011
    Maine
    I hope your little babies are okay.
    [​IMG]

5. featherfinder

featherfinder Runner Lover

[​IMG] I hope cute fuzzy little duckies are waiting for you when you get there.

6. tweetysvoice

tweetysvoice Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 30, 2011
    Lawrence, KS
    My Coop
    [​IMG] Awww Poor babies. I hope everything is great with them!

7. Mrs. Fluffy Puffy

Mrs. Fluffy Puffy Fluffy Feather Farm

Jan 26, 2010
    Texas, Panhandle
    Oh my!!! Poor darlings!! I hope you find them in excellent condition in the morning!!!

~ Aspen

8. DUCKGIRL89

DUCKGIRL89 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 28, 2011
    TN
    We got the email that they shipped. thats all.

Theres still NO fuzzies waiting for me!! Now I'm really worried! :he I'm gonna call holderread and see whats up with this. I was expecting them to call me or something!

Celtic, theres no people working at our PO after 4 PM. :/ but my friend who works there.knkws their on their way. So she will call when they come in!

9. mandelyn

mandelyn Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 30, 2009
    Goshen, OH
    I called the PO as soon as I got my email, and tracked them. After the first 24 hours, I think the whole PO staff knew about those ducks and how worried I was about them. Next time I'll get them from the main, and won't wait for the last leg of the journey to the local PO.

After they get shipped, not a whole lot Holderread can do, you need to get with eh PO.

Hope they're ok! You might be able to get them today from another location if it isn't too far from you, and see if someone can track down their where abouts.

10. MamaDuck1

MamaDuck1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 24, 2012
    California
    I cant believe the PO didnt call you. I hope they are okay, too. They little guys would typically chirp and people in the office are bound to hear them. Shame on them! I had a box arrive, unfortunately, of deceased ducklings and they still called me right away. ( not anyones fault really that they were dead... A big shippment of ducklings broke down on the side of the road on a hot day ) But the point is, they still called!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by