My Ducks Quack Me Up!

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Sfraker, Nov 7, 2014.

1. Sfraker

Sfraker Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 17, 2014
    Western NC
    I had 5 fruit trees and two blueberry bushes planted today. The gentleman doing the planting texted me a photo each time he finished with a tree or bush. In the background I kept seeing my ducks in their pen staring at the camera. It was quacking me up!

I texted that I noticed the Foreman Ducks were keeping an eye on his work. He replied that the ducks were watching, the guineas were following him around telling him how to do his job and he could see my labs wagging at him through the windows. He said my house was very entertaining. [​IMG]

What will it be like when I bring the horse home? I have my own petting zoo every night when I get home from work.
    [​IMG]

2. Orca5094

Orca5094 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 26, 2014
    Sweden
    That is adorable! lol!

What a nice worker, too! :)

3. Amykins

Amykins Overrun With Chickens

May 11, 2013
    Wobbles did something similar when we had our bathroom remodeled - she kept following the contractor around like a puppy!

4. veronicasmom

veronicasmom Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 31, 2009
    Somehow stuff like that happens at our house too. Whomever is working around the property seems to get waylaid by silly goats, crazy ducks, gorgeous horses, and are adorable bunny rabbits. Lol. I admit it's hard to keep on track with all that distraction. So mostly I pay people by the job, not by the hour!

5. 1 duck

1 duck New Egg

Nov 7, 2014
    IF I GO OUT when I get home the duck hears my voice and comes running to me lolol*

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by