1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My ducks

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by Anna6, Nov 14, 2014.

1. Anna6

Anna6 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 3, 2014
    SoCal
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

They are in a molt but I still think they look cute. I have 5 adult Welsh Harlequins, 2 drakes and 3 hens. I also have 2 almost adult Rouen hens that we hatched and 10 teenage Welsh Harlequins, about 3 drakes and 7 hens that we hatched.

Whenever I see them do something cute in the yard I want to take a picture and run out there with my camera which scares them and I end up with all these run away duck pictures. [​IMG]

2. boskelli1571

boskelli1571 Overrun With Chickens

Mar 7, 2011
    Finger Lakes, NY
    They are very cute & adorable! I hope to get some Welsh Harlequins next year - already planning their housing compound [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Anna6

Jan 3, 2014
    SoCal
    boskelli I really enjoy the Welsh Harlequins. They are a fun ducks and great egg layers.

4. needlessjunk

needlessjunk Chillin' With My Peeps

May 19, 2014
    Round Rock, TX
    Very pretty ducks. I have a welsh harlequin on order. I think they are very cool looking.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. Anna6

Jan 3, 2014
    SoCal
    You'll love them needless. I can just sit in my yard and look at them doing their thing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by