My dum-dum of a brain let my new teenager(baby staged basically) rooster escape

WandaMates

Hatching
Feb 23, 2021
My rooster escaped and it seems it is either hiding, got eaten, or left. He came with a hen of exact same age as him. He is a black rooster while she is a brown hen. He hasn´t turned up for 2 days now, he has not been accustomed to his home and is rather smart about hiding. I cannot get a hold of him and the last time I saw was in a fig tree branch not too far from the ground but a good 3/4 feet from it. How do I get him back? No feathers, blood, corpse, nor flesh have been left behind to indicate he has been eaten or killed. I am scared for him, I do know he and his sister(presumably) are attached as they ran together in fear since they were new. He has a tendency to hide in plain sight, I´ve also asked around with the neighbors since we have an open fence and they don't know where he is. He has not been ran over, no corpse, no nothing.

My rooster escaped and it seems it is either hiding, got eaten, or left. He came with a hen of exact same age as him. He is a black rooster while she is a brown hen. He hasn´t turned up for 2 days now, he has not been accustomed to his home and is rather smart about hiding. I cannot get a hold of him and the last time I saw was in a fig tree branch not too far from the ground but a good 3/4 feet from it. How do I get him back? No feathers, blood, corpse, nor flesh have been left behind to indicate he has been eaten or killed. I am scared for him, I do know he and his sister(presumably) are attached as they ran together in fear since they were new. He has a tendency to hide in plain sight, I´ve also asked around with the neighbors since we have an open fence and they don't know where he is. He has not been ran over, no corpse, no nothing.
MeAlWoRmS oN tHe LaWn ShAll bAiT tHe RoOsTeR (maybe his girlfriend too)

Go looking in trees in your area at night with a flashlight. If you see him it would be easier to catch him. And yes, baiting him with some goodies would be a good idea, it might work.

Back
Top Bottom