My DW is killing me(yet another coop}

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by 33yardbirds, Jun 17, 2011.

1. 33yardbirds

33yardbirds Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 15, 2010
    Southern New Jersey
    Finished addition to exsisting coop for RIRs now DW wants to keep our BRs. Have 25 Dels who were to go in their coop. Now I have to build another coop for them. It has to be a seperate coop because we're getting close to woods. Annnnnd, DW also wants to get some Call Ducks. I thought I was done. [​IMG] Maybe this should go to the Random Ramblings section.

2. saddina

saddina Internally Deranged

May 2, 2009
    Desert, CA
    Remind her that the "fee" for coop building is a 6 pack of your choice and a day of uninterrupted sports, for everyday spent on coop.

3. tiffanyg2

tiffanyg2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2011
    SC
    Quote:Is that a 6-Pack for every day spent on the coop also and uninterrupted sports?? LOL that might be something to bargain with [​IMG]

4. mangled

mangled Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:x2. [​IMG]

Blessings-
    Em

5. bryan99705

bryan99705 Chillin' With My Peeps

Quote:Is that a 6-Pack for every day spent on the coop also and uninterrupted sports?? LOL that might be something to bargain with [​IMG]

Man, you're too easy. I get a beer for every hour on the job and a beer for every hour spent building payable on request and all of them are delivered cold!

6. Irish Cluck

Irish Cluck Out Of The Brooder

Apr 6, 2011
    Baldwinsville, NY
    Wow! Beers? Delivered? Cold? Uninterupted sports?
    All I ever get is... "you know you enjoy doing this stuff...oh, and when you are done I need you to watch the kids"

[​IMG]

7. sadies chicks

sadies chicks Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2011
    Northwest
    Ha! You sound like my DH....he has to build an addition to our "Old West town" themed chicken area since we are getting two ducks! Time for the Outhouse!!

the Saloon is where the chickens live, the Outhouse will be between the Saloon and the tree
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by