1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My early Christmas Present (more chickens!!!)

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by thecochincoop, Nov 30, 2008.

1. thecochincoop

thecochincoop Chillin' With My Peeps

Horray christmas came early this year. My sister gave me a pair of black bantam cochins [​IMG] [​IMG] they are beautiful.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. DDRanch

DDRanch Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2008
    California
    Lucky you. They are beautiful. And you know, Valentine's day is just around the corner......

3. lovemychix

lovemychix Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2008
    Moulton Iowa
    Those are pretty. I love cochins.
    I got some early birds for myself also yesterday. Barred rock frizzle and black silkie.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 30, 2008
  4. miss_jayne

miss_jayne Lady_Jayne

Jun 26, 2008
    Columbiaville, MI
    yeah! what a lovely gift. isn't it wonderful when the gift really reflects the person it is given to? she put thought into it!

5. thecochincoop

Thanks [​IMG] Well I had been hounding her for a while and I guess she finally gave in [​IMG] I can't wait to see what they produce next spring. I am going to mate those with my splashes.

Those are pretty. I love cochins.
    I got some early birds for myself also yesterday. Barred rock frizzle and black silkie.

Cute little fluffballs​

6. thecochincoop

I finally named them- Twister and Lizzy [​IMG]

7. BirdBoy88

BirdBoy88 Angel Egg

Dec 26, 2007
    Maryland
    Cuteness!! :Love

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by