My EGGS are HERE

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by Madcap621, Jan 21, 2010.

1. Madcap621

Madcap621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] 17 bea-U-tiful [​IMG] tiny Cafe'-A-Lay [sorry, couldn't resist] eggs, some with freckles! [​IMG] I was so excited I was nearly late picking up DGDs [​IMG] I will be putting these eggs into the bator tomorrow evening. Tomorrow is lockdown for my Jan, 4th setting [15 mixed bantam], [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] then I will need to clean the turner. [​IMG]

So, If I set my eggs after noon tomorrow, Jan. 22 that means tomorrow is day 0 and hatch day will be ............ Feb. 12, right? Anyone else setting a clutch tomorrow. I'll need a hatch buddy [​IMG]

Pictures to follow as soon as I get home and get them up-loaded!

2. CajunChick

CajunChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    I set mine late today, so my hatch date should be the 11th or 12th. Is that close enough? [​IMG]

3. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

Close enough. It's just an estimate anyway. Just set eggs myself, so tomorrow is Day One and the due date is Feb 11. Good luck to you both!

4. Madcap621

Madcap621 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 30, 2009
    Middle Tennessee
    [​IMG] YES!!! Close enough! Here are the promised pictures of my eggs. [​IMG] Put on a bib to catch the drool [​IMG] Christmas in January! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG] Aren't they gorgeous? [​IMG] Don't you love the freckles!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 21, 2010
  5. gamebirdsonly

gamebirdsonly Overrun With Chickens

Mar 5, 2007
    UTAH
    [​IMG]

6. SunshineSteedFarm

SunshineSteedFarm Seramatching Equestrian

Aug 18, 2009
    Georgia
    Pretty eggs! [​IMG]
    Good luck with the future hatching! [​IMG]

7. CajunChick

CajunChick Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 25, 2009
    WooHoo! This is better than Christmas! I'm already naming my fuzzy butts! So far my temp and humidity are stable and I just turned my eggs for the first time. I'm trying not to stress too much and just enjoy the ride.

Ida

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by