My Embarassing Moments with the Peeps

luvinmychickens

Songster
8 Years
Jun 15, 2011
Ohio
I don't know why, and I don't know how, but I always seem to get pooped on. I was inside of the coop getting the feeder settled in, and the chickens were on the roosts (above me). I felt something warm on my back, not even thinking that it could be.. um.. you know what, so I put my hand there and it was poop. ~ I'm Lucky:)

When the chickens were really little, I would hold them, and get pooped on all the time. On my legs and arms. ~ I'm Lucky:)

I don't even remember what else happened, but I know it had something to do with the peeps and poop....

PS - Did I mention I was lucky???
big_smile.png

yuckyuck.gif

Last edited:
Humph.

I got pooped on for the first time by my chickens(not counting when they were chicks and I held them) when my EE was on me. She pooped on my pant leg. But wait, there's more...

IT WAS A CECAL POOP!!!!
barnie.gif

after having chickens for awhile, i think that is the norm!
smile.png
i have learned when dealing with any handling issues, currently bumble foot, have the fluffy end facing AWAY from you...
barnie.gif

its all part of enjoying the babies...
smile.png

Mine like to perch on my arms and legs. And they never wipe off their feet before jumping on me. I look like some sort of chickeney Picasso painting by the time they are through with me.

Lol, it's always lucky. Come to think of it, they somehow find a way to poop on my arm when they are perched on my arm.... How do they do that?!?!?!
hmm.png
IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE!!! And I hate when they have poop on their feet and decide to fly up on my arm....

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom