1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

my family cant seem to catch a break... more prayers please.

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by chixie, Feb 10, 2012.

1. chixie

chixie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    My MIL( an awesome lady) will be having brain surgery. she had 2 small blood clots in her brain two weeks ago. her headaches gotten worse. one blood clot went away but the other one has gottne much bigger. she is going in the hospital monday morning so they can get her blood levels stable enough for surgery. she is on blood thinners. and they are planning surgery for wed or thurs. unless it gets worse before then. they will remove the clot and put in a drain tube. she needs alot of prayers she has a heart problem and other medical issues. thank you in advance for your prayers. this woman means the world to me. I could not have asked for a better MIL

2. DCasper

DCasper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Benton, KY
    I am praying for your MIL and all your family while I am typing this. God will be with you through this and you will feel his comfort and his presence.

3. kidcody

kidcody Overrun With Chickens

My thoughts and prayers are sent!

4. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    It seems the devil gets hot in behind us when our faith is strong, hang in there! I am happy to pray for your family. [​IMG]

5. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    on top of this it looks like my dad maybe going to prison for pulling a gun on someone who was on his property and wouldnt let him leave... I am still having heart issues... my hear rate is back up to 130 + beats per minute and my chest and arm keeps hurting... I need to find another church because my ex step mom goes to my church and she is stressing me out about my dad and there divorce.that it makes my time going to church miserable... I love her but i dont want to be in the middle.. On a good note baby Ayden is doing amazing. he can say mama with out his speach valve... and granddaughter Lilly is starting to crawl and love computers(we r in trouble) i NEED A LONG VACATION ON A DERERTE ISLAND..

6. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Oh Chixie.. :hugs :fl

7. DCasper

DCasper Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 13, 2012
    Benton, KY
    Chixie, I am praying you because you asked me too. I pray for God's peace in your life and the lives of your family. Peace be with you in spite of everything that is going on in your life....

8. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    thank you all...
    I am lucky to have you all to talk to

9. chickenzoo

chickenzoo Emu Hugger

[​IMG]

10. chixie

Apr 6, 2009
    kountze texas
    going to MIL today. I am picking up her dog and she wants to show us where all of her important papers are(just in case)... the whole family is going to be there to spend the day with her. tomorrow shje goes in the hospital.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by