My family has been abducted by aliens!

Scoop

Songster
11 Years
Jan 16, 2009
Central PA
There's no other explanation! This weekend oldest DS warmed up the car for me, pulled it up to the door, opened the door for me, and then closed it after I got in!
ep.gif
(Talk about warm fuzzies! I was all tucked in!
big_smile.png
) Then... later that night... younger DS was in the kitchen finishing up the dishes!!!
ep.gif
I mean, this kid absolutely abhores doing dishes! Okay, so then the next day DD baked an awesome German Chocolate cake for no apparent reason!!!
droolin.gif
love.gif
It's gooey and ooey and so chocolaty yum-oh! It doesn't stop there... today while I was at work DH went food shopping and made dinner!!!
ep.gif
ep.gif
ep.gif
That just NEVER happens! So I don't know, is this really my family or did aliens replace them?
idunno.gif

I mean look at this cake!!

21251_picture_087.jpg

This is all just too wack-o!!!
hu.gif

Obviously aliens (or POD people) have abducted your NORMAL family members and replaced them with happy worker drones! I say GO WITH IT! I mean we're talking German Chocolate cake here! Now...if you start getting foot rubs and massages....THEN maybe you should worry....
wink.png

If in fact your family has NOT be replaced by the POD people....I would enjoy it immensely....but keep in the back of your mind that SOMETHING's gotta give!!! In which case you can act SHOCKED these acts weren't just out of the kindness of their hearts! lol

Either way...I say enjoy it! Sit in your warm car and eat that chocolate cake! It looks DELISH!!! (hmmm New Years resolutions maybe?)

Now I want some chocolate cake!

Ok CocoNUT, you're not gonna believe this... I actually DID get a foot rub today...
ep.gif

I'm not lying... Oh man, I'm in trouble... I better go see if there's a spaceship on my roof...

(footsteps, door slamming...)
hide.gif

Back
Top Bottom