1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My farm

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mahonri, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    Wish I had a house and coops built here with a pond. (would be easy as ground water is plentiful)

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 7, 2009
  2. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    Mahonri go my response....https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=264866&p=2

The answer is just do it!

You could solar power that place, get free water, have a mobile home if needs be there for a retreat!

Uh oh, I've gone to being bossy early in the morning....But what a nice opportunity and you don't have to buy land, you know the land, it's in your routes....

Well, I just believe that if the Lord is putting this on your soul and mind, it should happen...
    Your Georgia Friend....BTW, I hope it's okay as I'm posting pics of the Speckled sussex grown from our egg.....I think I forgot to pm you about it....

Have a blessed day............
    (Your Georgia big sister [​IMG])

3. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    I love my Olivia. She is a sweetheart bird. I'll have to get some more pics for you ... her comb is all large and red now and she has really filled out.

My wife wants to buy a condo in Salt Lake, but the farm in the pic is EXACTLY 60 miles STRAIGHT south of the center of Salt Lake.

Perhaps someday.

4. hen-thusiast

hen-thusiast Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 8, 2009
    Utah
    I missed the picture, but get the farm Mahonri! It's still so close to the Salt Lake Valley, well, you know.

Condo life isn't any fun. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by