My Favorite Chicken Coops so far

Discussion in 'Coop & Run - Design, Construction, & Maintenance' started by rebbetzin, Apr 9, 2008.

1. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    I want to have a nice chicken coop, so I am looking on the web for all sorts of designs. Here are some I found that are really nice.

[​IMG]

I think this one is really cute.
    [​IMG]

This one is the nicest one I have ever seen!

[​IMG]

2. twigg

twigg Cooped up

Mar 2, 2008
    Tulsa
    I love the Green Beans one [​IMG]

3. red-hen

red-hen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2008
    Those are really nice! Thanks for sharing the pics. I think the one at the top is doubly clever because it seems like fort knox. The birds have protection of their tiny coop with its integrated run, within another fenced run for venturing further. Nifty stuff. (now put them on wheels and they'd be perfect for me)

4. FrontPorchIndiana

FrontPorchIndiana Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 8, 2008
    Indiana
    That green beans one is too cute.

5. lurky

lurky Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 4, 2007
    Western MA
    Are those out of the "keep chickens" Book? I love that book [​IMG]

6. chickenannie

chickenannie Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 19, 2007
    Pennsylvania
    rebbetzin, I just read your signature line. Very funny! Tell you DH that 3 or 4 chickens will take 10 minutes a day, 15 min tops. The problem is when you want more chickens... which is inevitable... then it may become an obsession... [​IMG] (but don't tell him that).

7. rebbetzin

rebbetzin Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 4, 2008
    Tucson AZ
    Quote:As I recall, I did get those out of a book from the library years ago now. I just saved the photos, as "wish book" item. I don't remember the name of the book. But, if fyou remember the photos, it is probably that same book

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by