1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My female Pekin the Cannon

Discussion in 'Ducks' started by TeamRetic, Apr 12, 2012.

1. TeamRetic

TeamRetic Out Of The Brooder

Feb 16, 2012
    Bay Area, CA
    On March 25th, I bought my duck at a swap meet. She is so cute. I am guessing she was about 2 weeks old. She bonded with me pretty fast and follows me around the place. She has grown amazing fast the last couple of weeks. She is my first duck. Here is a picture of her. I wonder how many weeks she might most likely be.
    [​IMG]

2. Jknigge

Jknigge Out Of The Brooder

Mar 21, 2012
    Missouri
    My guys are 5 weeks old in this picture.

[​IMG]

I would guess maybe 4-5 weeks. They grow so fast though. That is about a railroad tie and a half in the flower garden boarder there.

3. Lute

Lute Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 25, 2012
    Socorro, NM
    That's a two liter bottle, right? I would agree with J and say your duckling is closer to 4-5 weeks with those feathers. She's cute though.

4. TeamRetic

TeamRetic Out Of The Brooder

Feb 16, 2012
    Bay Area, CA
    Yes, it is a 2 liter bottle. Wow, that is amazing growth speed. It likes to eat a lot too.

5. cskotek

cskotek Chillin' With My Peeps

Mine are about that size and are 5 weeks, and i bought them just because at TSC and they are some bigggg ducks lol

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by