My first ducklings what sex? Muscovy

They do sound like drakes. I hope you still have a place for them. 2 drakes without females will get along. You'll just have to watch they don't go after your hens. They sure are friendly you have taught them well.

They do sound like drakes. I hope you still have a place for them. 2 drakes without females will get along. You'll just have to watch they don't go after your hens. They sure are friendly you have taught them well.
Hens peck at them. They in the pecking order and the rooster pecks them while feeding too. I want to keep them, ill look into girls if they start behaving different once fully mature. Thank you for your help, Jesus loves you 😊

Do you keep out multiple feeding containers so everyone can eat? My Rooster keeps all my birds except the goose in line. lol
Not doing multi food container with the adult chickens and ducks. I got these oats that need to be eaten. Ill usually shove the bowl in front the ducks first cause it drops from there mouth then chickens eat. Leave the bowl there rooster eats first the other 2 hens then ducks then the bantam it seems. Im going to focus on giving bantam more food she needs to get fatter i think. The ducks usually follow me around though, so while i got the chick food i tip lil bits out and quail food lol
I come back usually mid afternoon and give them another bowl then. I got a mouse rat problem, idk how to fix it. The animals all so messy. Esp muffin and her 14 chicks she tips the containers everywhere. Anyway its okie just need to feed in moderation

Back
Top Bottom