My first eggs are here!!!

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by ambrosia, Dec 24, 2011.

1. ambrosia

ambrosia Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 21, 2011
    They came!!! After four long days of waiting, my beautiful eggs are here! So.... a big thank you to Hot2Pot for packaging them up so carefully, for they came all intact with some nice extras [​IMG] They will go into the bator tonight! I feel like a little kid on Christmas morning... [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    congrats. I still love getting eggs. lets hope for a good hatch.

3. lagunitas

lagunitas Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2011
    I've been eyeing Hot2Pot's auctions too, CONGRATS! Christmas comes a lot more often when you're hatching. [​IMG]

4. ambrosia

Oct 21, 2011
    I'm soooo excited! I haven't felt this much excitement since childhood.... she is so great to work with, and the eggs came in beautiful shape [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Now, everyone keep your fingers and toes crossed that I don't mess this up! [​IMG]

5. hcppam

hcppam Chillin' With My Peeps

Cool! [​IMG]

6. gryeyes

gryeyes Covered in Pet Hair & Feathers

I have THREE dozen eggs from Hot2Pot in my incubators right now, along with some others. All for the NY Day Hatch. Cool, huh!?

EXCELLENT packing, I agree. Enjoy the next three weeks AND the chicks which hatch!!!

7. Hot2Pot

Hot2Pot Fox Hollow Rabbitry

Feb 1, 2010
    West TN
    Thanks guys, folks like you make all the work worthwhile![​IMG]

8. lagunitas

lagunitas Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2011
    No joke: shopping for new incubators so we can hatch out some baby Hot2Pot's. Good luck with your hatch, ambrosia, and keep us posted!

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
  9. ambrosia

Oct 21, 2011
    Quote:You Betcha!!! I have a feeling you will all get so sick of me by the end of this 21 days...

I've taken pictures of the packaging, the eggs, the cute little turner my son made from legos (lol) and DH even let me into the sacred "gun room" to peek at my air cells...

Baby #1 is H2P.... I kid you not [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by