my first time hatching eggs :D

azzamc

In the Brooder
7 Years
Jan 30, 2012

born on the 7/2/12 at 2am in the morning :D

how would i now the sex of them ?

thumbsup.gif

Congratulations on the hatch. I notice you are probably not from the US. You use the date sequence our military and the rest of the world uses, Day-Month-Year, not the way we do it, Month-Day-Year. I worked internationally and that did cause some confusion.

What do you know about the parents of those chicks? There are certain genes that allow you to tell sex at hatch, but the parents have to be set up a specific way genetically fo that to work. So if you know the breed and color of the father and the breed and color of the mother, then maybe we can help. Otherwise, I'm afraid they need to grow a while before I can help.

Congratulations on the hatch. I notice you are probably not from the US. You use the date sequence our military and the rest of the world uses, Day-Month-Year, not the way we do it, Month-Day-Year. I worked internationally and that did cause some confusion.
What do you know about the parents of those chicks? There are certain genes that allow you to tell sex at hatch, but the parents have to be set up a specific way genetically fo that to work. So if you know the breed and color of the father and the breed and color of the mother, then maybe we can help. Otherwise, I'm afraid they need to grow a while before I can help.

The farther is the rooster in my picture and the mother is a production reds

Back
Top Bottom