My first Tolbunt 4 out of 6

Pollitollito

Chirping
9 Years
Jun 6, 2010
PUERTO RICO
Hi, this is my first time with tolbunts, I has byy from 2 differnt breeders, one that is again posted at ebay, you should look at dose is only one more day! and are not so $$$, well those i recomment, 4 out of 6 are developing great on the egg, the other breeder, 1 out of 6 is not so good developing so< i will not mention her but I know sometime is not breeders fault and she was sio sweet to me, so I will post pics of the developement so keep posted, they are suppossed to pip on august 12 so keep watching!

It is so hard with shipped eggs. Sometimes the prettier the birds, the harder it is to get started. Good luck on your hatch! Keep us posted. And oh, just because one shipment didn't turn out well doesn't mean her eggs are not good. You never know what happens to shipped eggs. I have had people with zero or poor hatch, sent them replacement eggs and had great hatches. You never know with shipped, or rare varieties. Sure hope you get a good breeding start. We will ALL want to see the babies, and more pics as they grow up!
jumpy.gif

updates!!! well they where set on july 22, so hatching is supposed to be on august 12, but one of the first eggs lockdown is today. This is the firs set, but im not shure about this one, do not see movement since 3 days ago, the rest are perfect!!! good movements, nice grown babys. Today a black crested white polish is hatching!!!! keep posting pics and news... I am waiting for 12 more tolbunt eggs coming these week and 6 more eggs at the end of the month, from 2 differnt breeders, the same breeders I started with!. Its I want not to cross brothers with brothers, want fresh genetics to them! crossing fingers!!

Back
Top Bottom