1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My flock and crew

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by MrsBarnes, Apr 18, 2016.

1. MrsBarnes

MrsBarnes Out Of The Brooder

Apr 16, 2016
    Oklahoma
    I am definetly not a photographer, but here are my 3 week old babies.
    I have a white rooster, 3 hens, and 1 up in the air still. I dont know their breeds for sure.

As for the rest of my small rescue farm, I have 6 dogs, 1 cat (my other passed last week), 3 donkeys and a horse. I wanted cows but husband said no, so I got chicks.
    I suffer brain trauma and severe migraines as a result and my animals and gardening are how I pass my time.
    If I ask same question several times, Im not insistant, pushy or stupid; I have short term memory probrems.
    I have 2 kids; my boy is a Marine and my daughter is a high schooler.

More info than you bargained for, but there it is.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Ol Grey Mare

Ol Grey Mare One egg shy of a full carton. ..... Premium Member

Mar 9, 2014
    Oregon
    Great pictures!
    My daughter suffered a TBI last summer and has been struggling with migraines, memory problems, and other issues since, so I sympathize with your plight. I am glad that you have found some outlets to help you get through it all.

1 person likes this.
  3. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    That last picture is great...looks like plenty of animals to go around for everyone! Is the white & brown dog a St. Bernard?

Last edited: Apr 19, 2016
  4. MrsBarnes

Apr 16, 2016
    Oklahoma
    I have 2 dachaunds I took in, a chocolate lab and 3 pound puppy mutts. The one I think you are looking at we think is a beagle pit mix, but who knows for sure.

5. N F C

N F C Home in WY Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    Looks like fun!

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Great pics!! [​IMG] Animals are the best, aren't they?

1 person likes this.
  7. MrsBarnes

Apr 16, 2016
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG]
    First chicken mingle. It went ok. Lasted 3 minutes then the littles ran and hid.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by