My flock (I've become obsessed ;)

CSYohman

In the Brooder
7 Years
Oct 8, 2012
This is my first flock, and to be quite honest, I'm obsessed! Loving these chickens! Just wanted to share my crew ;) All are cross, but I think they are beautiful!

They are so addicting, aren't they?

My husband couldn't get into them as baby chicks. I think he was scared of how tiny they were. But now fully grown, he loves to let them out of their run. They follow him around the yard and stop at the cherry tomato bush where he picks the ones that are up to high for them to reach and hand feeds them.

Yes, they are beautiful!
thumbsup.gif
thanks for sharing.

Your chickens looks smart and seems to be breezy. I hope that i can see more beautiful chickens from you
thumbsup.gif

They are so addicting, aren't they?

My husband couldn't get into them as baby chicks. I think he was scared of how tiny they were. But now fully grown, he loves to let them out of their run. They follow him around the yard and stop at the cherry tomato bush where he picks the ones that are up to high for them to reach and hand feeds them.

Very addicting! I had always wanted to try raising them, and when my son got his first chicken at the Sportsman's festival, it gave me an excuse.....of course she couldn't be alone ;) I finally had the room, and a small barn I could make into a coop. I think my husband is getting jealous of the attention LOL ;)

Back
Top Bottom