My flock, my life, and everything in between.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Cluckcluck1215, Sep 5, 2016.

1. Cluckcluck1215

Cluckcluck1215 Chillin' With My Peeps

Hello guys!ive been in BYC for over a year now.i have meet some really amazing pepole, and I want to thank you for helping me when my hen was sick, when I got my first chicks, and when ever I needed help, thank you.now, I have 6 13 week old chicks, one female runner duck, and 5 adult hens.chicks:EEs:indigo, acorn(maybe a EE)and cinder.SLW:raven(I made up a fake Spanish name for her hat I can't pronounce).golden comet:isadora.and a WLH:Harriet the spaz(or spazzak).adult hens:BRs:Bea, granite.BAs:wisteria, blackie.EE:brownie.the duck:duckduck.

There stories:
    Duckduck:she is a young female runner duck.she has never been overly Frendly with humans but she will let you hold her.recintly, she lost her mate peep to a unknow predator.
    ~
    Blackie:a young female BA.she is best frend with wisteria.she is very human Frendly.
    ~
    Wisteria:a young, yet very large, female BA.she is best frends with blackie.she not exactly human Frendly.but she won't try to shed blood!
    ~
    Granite:a young BR.she is pretty human Frendly and her best frend is bea(trice).
    ~
    Brownie:a young EE.she is best frends with nobody.she is pretty human Frendly.
    ~
    All one year old
    ~
    Bea:(this is a long story):eek:ne day she was attacked by a dog.she was badly injured and I never new she would make it.many days passed and she got worse.i finally put a cream called bag-balm on her.note the injury is on and under her wing.livi, her sister, would not let me get near her.she stood her ground and clucked at me.she lived, Beatrice lived!she is happy and now 7 years old and counting!i should say she is still laying!.a sad day for Bea:eek:ne night I came home from work(note, this is January 2016)I whent into the henhouse and saw livi laying on the floor.bea made a growling like nose and stood in front of her sister.my sister grabbed a box and heat lamp and I brought livi inside the bathroom.i locked the dog outside.my sister held the headlamp over livi while I held her, she passed away in my arms.bea was very upset.she walked on the driveway clucking and calling for her sister.time has passed and Bea is happy once again.
    ~
    Harriet:a overly Frendly WLH with to much energy!

Raven:a SLW.she is pretty flighty.

Cinder:a small EE.she has very large muffs!

Acorn:a EE or a PR.we aren't sure.

Isadora:when she was a baby, she was VERY tiny!now she is bigger then all the babies!

Indigo:a EE.

I need to say:

R.I.P Gwen.

R.I.P livi.

R.I.P sunshine.

R.I.P peep.

R.I.P harry(a cat).

So that makes:eek:ne dog:Murphy.one cat:arless.four fish:catfish:mod, tiny.tetras:silver rainbow.and 11 chickens and 1 duck!

I am going to take photos right now so stay tuned!

2. Cluckcluck1215

Well, they sent the best photos but they will do for now!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Harriet^^^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bea^^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Isadora^^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Acorn^^^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Indigo^^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Cinder^^^^
    [​IMG]
    Raven^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Brownie^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Blackie^^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Wisteria^^^^^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Granite^^^
    Some baby, egg, and random pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [IMG
    ALT=""]https://www.backyardchickens.com/content/type/61/id/7456369/width/350/height/700[/IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The cake was for Beas 7th birthday!lol,

Duckduck:
    [​IMG]

R.I.P Gwen killed by hawk.miss you my little girl.
    [​IMG]

R.I.P livi(one with bent comb)died of old age.miss you little lady.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

R.I.P sunshine.killed by unknow predator.miss you honey.
    No photo sorry!

R.I.P peep.was killed by unknow predator today, September 5th, 2016.miss you, buddy.
    [​IMG]

3. summerb123

summerb123 Overrun With Chickens

Apr 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    pretty babies!!! sorry for your losses R.I.P. ! [​IMG]

4. Cluckcluck1215

They are!aww, thanks.i love your avatar!

5. Cluckcluck1215

Update:duckduck is doing better.still seems depressed but better.thinking about chage ing her name(dad wanted to name her duckduck)what do you guys think?hens are OK expect for the wet pen from the rain.opefully the sun comes out later!

6. summerb123

Apr 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    your welcome! thanks I love it too! my favorite bigcat is a Tiger!

7. Cluckcluck1215

New update:duckduck is feeling better.im giving her a small stuffed animal to sleep with.i call him mr.fuzzypants.shelooked at me like I was crazy.lol.

8. Cluckcluck1215

Sorry!no update!OHNO!:duckduck is still upset.will be putting the chicks in henhouse on Sunday!

9. Fluffers

Fluffers Chillin' With My Peeps

Awww! I almost cried at Bea's story! so sweet, my chicken Tweeter was sad and got broody when Fluffy (other Austrolorp) died, she choked on a slug :(

10. summerb123

Apr 26, 2016
    Mississippi
    poor thing! [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by