My freaky dream last night

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by cutiecochingirl, Aug 3, 2010.

1. cutiecochingirl

cutiecochingirl Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2010
    Indiana
    I had the craziest dream last night. I dreamed that I was super duper tiny and that I was inside a jar of petroleum jelly and my sister was eating the petroleum jelly! She was scooping it up with her fingers and eating big gobs of it trying to eat me! What a freaky dream!

Anyone else had freaky dreams like this? [​IMG]

2. greeneggsnham

greeneggsnham Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 4, 2010
    Southeast Missouri
    I only have the strange ones when I take cold medication. NyQuil is my worst offender and if I take it, I sometimes end up just sitting up in bed and wondering what the heck just happened. [​IMG] Your dream sounds like something I would dream while on medication. I've never had one like yours though. Sounds like it really freaked you out.

3. Q9

Q9 General Headache

The strangest dream I've ever had happened recently... It was this bizarre combination of Pirates of the Carribbean and the Old West. Some of my friends and I were having to keep 17th century British Regulars from obtaining an artifact that controls the Kraken. We were all armed with .44 revolvers and got into a shootout with the Brits, who were armed with old-fashioned muskets. After mopping them up, we had to leave the country. As one of my friends went through customs (don't ask, 'cause I don't know), their metal detector found his revolver, causing a mad chase to ensue, and eventually we made it to a pickup truck (again, don't ask) and left, despite an angry mob calling us murderers.

Another bizarre dream involved a tiny orc turning into my sister's hamster. [​IMG] When I told one of my friends about it, he asked if I had inhaled anything unusual the night before. [​IMG]

4. Sassymygirl

Sassymygirl Miss Equestrian

Sep 16, 2008
    Carencro, Louisiana
    I don't usually dream, I sleep walk. About 3 weeks ago I slept walked into the kitchen, got a can of pepsi and I stuck in it the freezer then went back to bed. And when I woke up, my dad said he found a pepsi can that busted in the freezer, and I didn't remember doing it.

5. cutiecochingirl

cutiecochingirl Out Of The Brooder

May 13, 2010
    Indiana
    Wow, those are definitely some crazy dreams! My mom dreams a lot. If she eats real late she has nightmares, and they're bad ones. She had this dream once that she and I were in a church basement and we were hiding from zombies. We were trying to escape out a basement window when this old man that was a zombie tried to attack us. My mom said we scrambled out the window and I grabbed a thick vacuum hose (don't know where I got it from though, lol), and I screamed like an animal and just started beating the zombie with the hose. My mom woke up laughing from that one and when she told all of us we all laughed as we imagined it. My mom has some really crazy dreams!

6. greenfamilyfarms

greenfamilyfarms Big Pippin'

Feb 27, 2008
    Elizabethtown, NC
    Quote:You are right up my alley! I'm a believer that dreams mean something. Just like the dreams that many folks had in the Bible that were messages from above. But anyways, I looked your dream up and this is what I found:

About being Small:
    To dream that someone or something is smaller than usual, represents feelings of insignificance, helplessness and unworthiness. Alternatively, you may be literally trying to "knock" this person down to size. Perhaps it suggests that you or someone in your life has an inflated ego and need to be taught a lesson. To dream that you are small and everyone is normal sized, suggests that you are suffering from low self-esteem and/or a sense of helplessness. Perhaps you are being overlooked.

About the Petroleum Jelly:
    To see petroleum in your dream, symbolizes an aspect of your life that is potentially volatile and explosive. Alternatively, petroleum represents your vitality, enthusiasm and energy.

About your Sister:
    To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her, whether it one of sibling rivalry, nurturance, protectiveness, etc. Your sister may draw attention to your family role. Or the dream may also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister. Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor for a nun. In this case, she may represent some spiritual issues.

And just for fun, about Eating:
    To dream that you are eating with others, signifies harmony, intimacy, merriness, prosperous undertakings, personal gain, and/or joyous spirits.
    To dream that you are overeating or not eating enough, signifies a lack of spirituality and fulfillment in your waking life. Food can represent love, friendship, ambition, sex or pleasure in your life. Thus, food is a metaphor to fulfill and gratify your hunger for love and desires. If you are refusing to eat, then it indicates that you want to be more independent and not rely on others so much. If you dream that you are a picky eater, than it indicates that you are holding back something. If you are currently dieting in your waking life, then the dream may serve to compensate for the sustenance that you are lacking.
    To dream that someone clears away the food before you finish eating, foretells that you will have problems and issues from those beneath you or dependent upon you.

You can look up other weird dream topics here: http://www.dreammoods.com/

7. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Quote:You are right up my alley! I'm a believer that dreams mean something. Just like the dreams that many folks had in the Bible that were messages from above. But anyways, I looked your dream up and this is what I found:

About being Small:
    To dream that someone or something is smaller than usual, represents feelings of insignificance, helplessness and unworthiness. Alternatively, you may be literally trying to "knock" this person down to size. Perhaps it suggests that you or someone in your life has an inflated ego and need to be taught a lesson. To dream that you are small and everyone is normal sized, suggests that you are suffering from low self-esteem and/or a sense of helplessness. Perhaps you are being overlooked.

About the Petroleum Jelly:
    To see petroleum in your dream, symbolizes an aspect of your life that is potentially volatile and explosive. Alternatively, petroleum represents your vitality, enthusiasm and energy.

About your Sister:
    To see your sister in your dream, symbolizes some aspect of your relationship with her, whether it one of sibling rivalry, nurturance, protectiveness, etc. Your sister may draw attention to your family role. Or the dream may also serve to remind you that someone in your waking life has characteristics similar to your sister. Alternatively, your sister may be a metaphor for a nun. In this case, she may represent some spiritual issues.

And just for fun, about Eating:
    To dream that you are eating with others, signifies harmony, intimacy, merriness, prosperous undertakings, personal gain, and/or joyous spirits.
    To dream that you are overeating or not eating enough, signifies a lack of spirituality and fulfillment in your waking life. Food can represent love, friendship, ambition, sex or pleasure in your life. Thus, food is a metaphor to fulfill and gratify your hunger for love and desires. If you are refusing to eat, then it indicates that you want to be more independent and not rely on others so much. If you dream that you are a picky eater, than it indicates that you are holding back something. If you are currently dieting in your waking life, then the dream may serve to compensate for the sustenance that you are lacking.
    To dream that someone clears away the food before you finish eating, foretells that you will have problems and issues from those beneath you or dependent upon you.

You can look up other weird dream topics here: http://www.dreammoods.com/

I checked the place out. Couldn't find "Cowboy," "Outlaw," or "Rebel" anywhere. I looked up soldier, but anytime I'm a soldier in my dreams, I'm not particulartly rigid, more like a soldier-of-fortune or something along those lines. Personally, I think those folks are loopy. [​IMG]

8. JetBlack

JetBlack Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 19, 2010
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    I had a dream about a member on here! Especially weird b/c I have never met/seen/etc. her. It was a long one and just sort of odd.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by