My freind wrote a new Book about YOU CAN'T POTTY TRAIN a GOOSE!

RURU

Songster
8 Years
Jan 25, 2011
Troy, Missouri
My Coop
My Coop
I have a friend that just finished writing another children's book about a goose. I have one and it is adorable. She has written 4 books now 3 about Oliver. I have one of each and just love them and I am not a kid but one at heart and love the books.

Here is something about it. If interested you can contact Leesa.

I just finished my fourth children's book, YOU CAN'T POTTY TRAIN a GOOSE! It is a delightful book that is sure to please readers, both young & old.
It is a silly story about a gosling that lives indoors and needs to be potty trained before he destroys the house!
Things don't go as planned and there must be a solution...quick!

This story was inspired by Oliver, my indoor diapered Sebastopol goose.
Oliver and I work together visiting schools, camps, libraries, senior groups throughout northern New Jersey.
Our goal is to inspire children to read and write about what they are passionate about and educate the students about threatened Sebastopol geese.

[email protected]

Here is a picture of the cover.....

file.php

Last edited:
Leesa wrote 3 other books about Oliver The Red Diapered Sebastopol goose.
They are educational books about Oliver travels. Here is one of them. Oliver by the way everyone is Sammie's son and my heart is so proud of how Oliver goes ever where to children school's to old folks homes to meet and greet people and she reads her books to them. My Sammie still lives via through Oliver is Sammie's son, my grandson Sebastopol.

The adult's and children love his stories. But most of all LOVE to meet Oliver. That goose goes up to people when he is a places outside events and goes up to people and poses to get a picture taken. Oliver is a one in a life time Sebastopol for Leesa.

Here is Oliver with Santa at a firehouse. Oliver wears bow tie when he goes and visits schools. This time he had his scarf on.

Here is Leesa holding one of Oliver's books and of course Oliver. I am just so proud of Leesa and Oliver. Look how he just stay's up there on the table with her.

Here is Leesa at a school reading the book to children and Oliver is interacting with the children...

Here is some cute Christmas paper with Oliver and guess who Rudolph the Red nose reindeer...

Here is Oliver's Christmas wrapping paper.

Now can you see how proud I am of Oliver and Leesa who took the time and love and put it into Oliver to be such a wonderful goose to work with and travel with and write about.
I love you Leesa and grandson Oliver the red diapered Sebastopol goose!!!!!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

Last edited:
Here is Oliver's father behind Gloria it is the only picture I have of Sammie. The one computer I had crashed and I lost all my pictures then the next computer crashed and fried so lost all my pictures again. You can see Sammies face and Oliver looks so much like his dad. But Leesa makes Oliver look like a cartoon.

J, I sure do hope this year she does better then she has. It has been rough for her and I would just love to see things kick off for her with all the 4 different books!

I am a big kid at heart because when she starts to write a new book I can hardly wait to get to see and read it........

Leesa and Oliver have reading days to go and read for children. She takes books with her to sell. As I said I sure hope that things take off for her better. They are great gifts for children at Christmas time. I wish she could rent an area in a mall like a table and take Oliver and the books there so she can sell more at Christmas time.

Back
Top Bottom