My Fridge incubator update, **Video**

quintinp

Songster
9 Years
Oct 22, 2010
Southern Oklahoma
Here it is, I just added a wafer thermostat. I really like how it is going, it isn't fluctuating at all, I am just trying to get it to the right temp at the moment. Sorry for you DSL users, you might not be able to see it.
I hope you guys like it.

Hey looks good. I'm using a lab incubator for mine which is similar. My hatch is due next week. My only concern is if there will be sufficient oxygen once they hatch. There is a fan in there that extracts air from outside however it is pretty air tight in there. I've candled the eggs.. So fAr so good. Do you have the same concerns?

Hey looks good. I'm using a lab incubator for mine which is similar. My hatch is due next week. My only concern is if there will be sufficient oxygen once they hatch. There is a fan in there that extracts air from outside however it is pretty air tight in there. I've candled the eggs.. So fAr so good. Do you have the same concerns?

Not really. I think that my incubator gets good oxygen flow.

Update.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Too bad for you guys that think that TOO many Exclamation marks is annoying)

Back to the update.

This morning I checked the temperature of the incubator and it was 99.6, well when I got home from school, I checked it again and the temperature was still 99.6 degrees, and according to the digital thermometer, it never strayed from 99.6 all day.

I calibrated the digital thermometer so it is correct. Yeah I am so happy, I want to hatch everything now.

Back
Top Bottom