My Frog Loves Water *video*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Broke Down Ranch, May 30, 2008.

1. Broke Down Ranch

Broke Down Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    OK, so maybe she's not amphibian but she sure jumps around and acts silly hence the name Froggy Bobbi....lol. I was outside watering the various plants when DH took this video - he says she's is NOT a few fries short of a Happy Meal, she's the PRIZE! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Bawkadoodledoo

Bawkadoodledoo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 4, 2008
    Central MA
    [​IMG]

3. FloridaChickenChick

FloridaChickenChick Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    What a cutiepie!!! How old is she?

4. Broke Down Ranch

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    Quote:She is a total nutjob and just about the sweetest dog I've ever owned. She is just now 6 months old [​IMG]

5. Love my Critters!

Love my Critters! Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2008
    Carlsbad, NM
    I had a boxer for 10 years (lost her last year to a stroke), she looked just like your little froggie and would do the same thing with water. Boxers are fantastic dogs to own and actually VERY intelligent once they grow out of their puppy stage (about 2 years, lol). Thanks for sharing the video, it brough back many good memories.

6. FloridaChickenChick

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    I grew up with a boxer -- I don't think there's a better breed on the planet (although border collies run a close second IMO).

Family Circle once had an article on which dog is best for your family...boxers rated pretty high on the list...the "con" that they listed was "willfully disobedient"...you know, like when you leave them in the house by themselves for some ridiculous amount of time (like 8 1/2 minutes!) and they pull all the toilet paper off the rolls in EVERY bathroom? :)

Also they are really good farters.

But OMG, there's not a better dog! Those soft soft muzzles...

7. ilovemychickies

ilovemychickies Chillin' With My Peeps

Awwww! What a cutie! My German Shephard/Pit Bull mix Jordin loves to do that! Whenever I have the water hose on, she runs around the water stream with her mouth open trying to grab all the water! [​IMG] Dogs can be so funny. [​IMG]

8. Broke Down Ranch

Apr 18, 2007
    Texas
    They say Boxer's are the clowns of the dog world and I can certainly believe that [​IMG] . I got Bobbi for Valentine's - I have wanted one ever since I was about 8 years old.

9. FloridaChickenChick

May 23, 2008
    Lake County, Florida
    Not clowns. Court Jesters.

My sister would tell you they're even more fun if you have two. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by