My girl Daphne

WickedChicksNH

Crowing
Oct 2, 2017
New Hampshire
Daphane is my 5 month old polish
She is quite the love bug

She got a haircut a couple a months ago so her "hair" is on the punk rock side at the moment lol

We are just chilling

20190906_173838.jpg

20190906_173628.jpg

LOVE! I have two Polish (first time with this breed). Sylvia (my avatar) and Dinah. They are so sweet, if a little skittish, and Sylvia will come sit in my lap and try to cuddle (her hair makes it hard to really snuggle in :D). I’m hoping not to have to trim their hair, but will if I don’t see them eating or drinking enough. Fortunately, their run and coop is fully covered and protected from aerial predators. Here are their latest portraits from last week :love.
ACFC8683-86E7-4CA2-816C-73F25B8C38FE.jpeg
FF9D86B4-77EF-48D3-BB69-15A48A56107A.jpeg

LOVE! I have two Polish (first time with this breed). Sylvia (my avatar) and Dinah. They are so sweet, if a little skittish, and Sylvia will come sit in my lap and try to cuddle (her hair makes it hard to really snuggle in :D). I’m hoping not to have to trim their hair, but will if I don’t see them eating or drinking enough. Fortunately, their run and coop is fully covered and protected from aerial predators. Here are their latest portraits from last week :love.
View attachment 1901151 View attachment 1901152
Aww she is so pretty the silver lace in any breed is stunning

I have a frizzle polish cockerel
And I had a white crested black polish prior

I have received many scratches on my face from them not because they were being mean, but because they love to jump up on me from long distances and their vision isn't the best so they manage to get my face first then climb up

My dentist was amused when I told him where the scratch on my face was from lol

But they are sweeties . Daphane loves to tuck her head into my neck when I cuddle her

Back
Top Bottom