MY girl girl Bonnie and her new boy! Pictures included

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by stormylady, May 10, 2009.

1. stormylady

stormylady Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    This is my son Jeremy and the newly named Bonnie she is a barred rock girl 10 weeks old.
    she started following him around and everytime he dared to sit down she was in his arms! Jeremy is like me and Animals have always taken to him, but she is just overwhelmingly attached to him and he is now calling Bonnie (his girl)! In fact he named her! and she comes running to me and then right past me to him in the morning![​IMG] And I might add she doesn't like sharing her boy with the other girls either, she tells them to back off in no uncertain terms! she is such a cutie pie, and she thinks Jeremy is the best thing since sliced bread! [​IMG]
    Thanks Sandy

2. kelseygirl707

kelseygirl707 Dances with Chickens

Mar 3, 2009
    Lakeport, Ca.
    I personally think that is Awesome!

3. stormylady

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Thanks and yeah, Jeremy thought it was pretty awesome too, weve never owned chickens before this year and never would have guessed that they had such different personalities, and the ability to pick out certain people as friends, So far all of our chicks are super friendly but Bonnie is totally a Jeremys girl and my favorite is a Rooster called Honeycomb, He is a total baby when it comes to me. I hope my other two sons will find a friend out there in the hen house as I can use as much help out there as I can get! LOL Sandy

4. Whispering Winds

Whispering Winds Chillin' With My Peeps

So cute!!! And, Jeremy might not only have a chick friend with feathers, she might become a chick magnet for him for other ladies too!! [​IMG]

5. stormylady

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    Quote:LOL maybe so! but his two legged girl, Jennifer might have a real problem with that! LOL She may try and break Jeremy and Bonnie up![​IMG]

6. b.hromada

b.hromada Flock Mistress

Awwwwwww. I love little stories like that! Who could ever say that chickens are dumb? If you are around them for even just a little while, you realize that just isn't true. Good for you Jeremy! [​IMG]

7. stormylady

Dec 27, 2008
    Illinois
    b.hromada :

Awwwwwww. I love little stories like that! Who could ever say that chickens are dumb? If you are around them for even just a little while, you realize that just isn't true. Good for you Jeremy! [​IMG]

That is soooo true!​

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by