My girl passed away

MotherToMoose

Songster
Oct 19, 2016
My 4 year old runner duck passed away yesterday. My heart is completely broken. She was my first ever duck. Had her since she was a couple days old, she used to wear diapers and live inside my house with me for a couple years. I feel like this is something I could have prevented. She got sick and just wasn’t able to pull through. I’m so so heart broken. I’m going to miss my little girl 💔 Rest In Peace Moose

Attachments

• 73CFEF28-4B5D-425D-A34B-8394039AC151.png
    73CFEF28-4B5D-425D-A34B-8394039AC151.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 20
I am sure you are devastated and heart-broken. Moose left you much too soon, and that makes it even harder. I always feel like it is my fault when one of mine passes away.

I also try to console myself with the knowledge that mine were loved and well cared for during their life, however brief, and that they must have felt that, in their own way.

I have runners, and they are such endearing creatures. Moose was lovely, and I know you will grieve her for a very long time. My heart is with you. Moose had a great and loving mom.

My 4 year old runner duck passed away yesterday. My heart is completely broken. She was my first ever duck. Had her since she was a couple days old, she used to wear diapers and live inside my house with me for a couple years. I feel like this is something I could have prevented. She got sick and just wasn’t able to pull through. I’m so so heart broken. I’m going to miss my little girl 💔 Rest In Peace Moose
I am so so SO sorry for your loss :(. :hugs

Back
Top Bottom