after a few weeks of work my girls moved today into their new coop. I live in the San Francisco Bay Area so our weather is mild with temperatures never below 30 in the winter. So I opted for an open concept since ventilation in the old one was an issue. There is a roof over half of the coop and the other half has none. The hardware cloth is attached with screw with an apron around to keep critters out with the exception of the fence line where I used 12x12 pavers. I gave them 3 options as nesting box. An old Mexican oven, a 5 gallon bucket and a box. As I go I will put some „entertainment „ in like a swing etc. Let me know what you think and how I could improve it.