My girls *pic heavy* worth a look though!

binza1979

Songster
10 Years
Mar 6, 2011
Utah
Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. I loved all the pictures of the mama's with their chicks. I have a first time mama at home right now. It is so fun to watch her! I need to get the camera out.

Johnn

Crowing
8 Years
Sep 5, 2011
Those are awesome! Thanks for sharing. I loved all the pictures of the mama's with their chicks. I have a first time mama at home right now. It is so fun to watch her! I need to get the camera out.
Thankyou! and I know it's really exciting!, the ones on the pics were my first time ones last year. As you can see on the last pics, the BO is broody again!

gingerpeach22

Songster
9 Years
May 1, 2010
Fairbanks
Cumbria - made me look it up, didn't you? What wonderful photographs - are you feeding egg yolks & whites to the birds in the big pan? The layers of ground in one photo - is that peat in its natural location?

Johnn

Crowing
8 Years
Sep 5, 2011
Cumbria - made me look it up, didn't you? What wonderful photographs - are you feeding egg yolks & whites to the birds in the big pan? The layers of ground in one photo - is that peat in its natural location?
I don't have a clue if it's peat :p

ErinEliz

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 23, 2013
New Hampshire
Aww I just cant wait for my silkie hens to hatch their own chick next spring/summer! They are just so cute peeking out from under mom's wings.

Top Bottom