My Girls

CoyoteMagic

RIP ?-2014
12 Years
Apr 20, 2007
only the shadow knows.....
Ok I think I've finally figure this out. Here are a few pics of my girls. I've got a little bitty, K-fart diggy camera so please pardon the lousy pics.

HENNY.jpg

This is HennyPenny -yeah I know, real original- She is actually 12 weeks old. She was so picked on by my other 2 Barred Rocks I think she has stopped growing all together. Hopefully now that she is in with the 6week olds she will start to catch up. I have passed off the others to new homes where they are learning they can't be bullys!!

TESSY.jpg

This is Tessy. No she isn't looking at you sideways. She is my crook-neck chick. She wiggled down in the wood shavings when she was a week old and the rest stepped on her. She's the lucky one. The other 2 I got with her didn't make it. She is fiesty and doesn't put up with anything from the others

BIRDS.jpg

These are the rest of my girls. I have a total of 9. 3 RIR's, 5 Black sex-links and 1 lonely Barred Rock.

Promise better pictures as they get bigger

Went to feed the girls this morning and found little miss HennyPenny dead.
hit.gif
She was in the back of the coop/doghouse when I found her. No marks or anything on her that I could find. She had been doing well with the others, spent a lot of time by herself but not being picked on by anyone. Just didn't have a chance.

Back
Top Bottom