1. NorthestGeorgia14

NorthestGeorgia14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2011
    Rome Ga
    My granddad is awesome. He have just about ever farm animal. He had golden pheasants,chukar,goats,quail,yard chickens,Old English game roosters and hens , Hoses,doves,pigeons,Dogs,pigs donkey,rabbits,cows, and that about it . He don't have most of them now. He only have pigeons doves old English game. and rabbits . So when i need help on my stuff i just give him a call he tell me what to do with my animals and one awesome papa.

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    [​IMG] You have a good grandfather! Enjoy his company and learn as much as you can from him.

3. cafarmgirl

cafarmgirl Overrun With Chickens

He sounds like a great Grandpa! Your very lucky, I never had a Grandfather and I've always felt I missed out. But I did have a very awsome Grandmother. She passed on years ago and I really miss her.

4. NorthestGeorgia14

NorthestGeorgia14 Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 14, 2011
    Rome Ga
    Yes i'm very lucky . He still working hard moving mobile homes and still healthy as a hoses and thank god for that. My other granddad did work on a farm doing cows and chickens but he dose have bad cancer [​IMG] but they stop it from growing . My dad did work on a cow farm.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by