My Grandson

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cackel, Dec 18, 2008.

1. Cackel

Cackel Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    My little Grandson is nine ,The kids at school have been telling him there was no Santa, He ask his mom and dad and they told him the truth ,He said you mean all those cookies and milk I left for Santa all those years you and mommie ate it .Now his little heart is broken ,he just cried and cried today.My baby is growing up

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Ohhhh, those mean nasty kids!!!! How sad for him to find out NOW, right before Christmas. Then again, there are so many of us here that believe. Where is that thread?

3. debilorrah

4. sunnydee

sunnydee Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 17, 2008
    Maine
    Take him and help out a charity organization (I did it with our local animal shelter). We brought cat litter, food, dog food and toys.

Then when you are all done...tell him there is a "real" Santa and he just was it!

5. Cackel

Cackel Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 17, 2008
    THANKS THAT IS SO SWEET

6. debilorrah

Cackel there are ways to heal the broken hearted.... Santa exists in all of us everytime we grant a wish, with even just a kind word....

7. Mahonri

Mahonri Urban Desert Chicken Enthusiast Premium Member

May 14, 2008
    North Phoenix
    My Coop
    My first two kids believed in Santa... my DW says she never believed so she had told the rest of the kids.... and I'm certain they have ruined Christmas for other kids.

And I still love her.

8. bheila

bheila Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2008
    Kent, Wa
    That is so sad! When my son was 9 the kids at school tried to tell him the same thing. I just told him those kids must have been naughty and got coal instead of presents from Santa and that's why they are trying to ruin his Christmas. My son is almost 11 now and he still believes. I thought that this would be the year that he would find out but so far the kids at school haven't said anything. Even in my heart I still believe [​IMG]

9. English Chick

English Chick English Mum

Jun 27, 2008
    Cheshire UK
    Quote:Me too.... there is still a child within all of us....I love Christmas.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by