My greetings to all members.

Ranbir

Chirping
Jun 23, 2021
We have a small farm in New Delhi, India. My wife is very much into regenerative farming. She has built a coop for our Kadaknath chickens. These are generally jet black, their meat is black too (The breed's meat has a fat content of 0.73–1.03%_ Wikipedia). During the lockdown, we brought some eggs home for hatching in an incubator.
I am a visual artist, and if it may interest you. you can google RANBIR KALEKA. My website was not updated for a decade so a new one is under construction. My wife too is an artist.
About a month ago I discovered this wonderful forum and feel grateful for all the advice and suggestions provided by the kind members.

theoldchick

The Chicken Whisperer
Premium Feather Member
12 Years
May 11, 2010
1626004892043.png

Ranbir

Chirping
Jun 23, 2021
We have a small farm in New Delhi, India. My wife is very much into regenerative farming. She has built a coop for our Kadaknath chickens. These are generally jet black, their meat is black too (The breed's meat has a fat content of 0.73–1.03%_ Wikipedia). During the lockdown, we brought some eggs home for hatching in an incubator.
I am a visual artist, and if it may interest you. you can google RANBIR KALEKA. My website was not updated for a decade so a new one is under construction. My wife too is an artist.
About a month ago I discovered this wonderful forum and feel grateful for all the advice and suggestions provided by the kind members.
:welcome

Hello, it's nice to have you here with us!
Thanks Debby

Callender Girl

Crossing the Road
Premium Feather Member
Sep 18, 2018
North Central Iowa
One of the many things I enjoy about BYC is learning about things I had previously never imagined. I just did some quick online research on your Kadaknath chicken breed. It alleges that because of the high iron content, even their blood is black. How fascinating!

I also Googled you and your works. I very much like what you do! I have a good friend who is also a multi-media artist and some of your works remind me a bit of some of Madai's art.

I look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

Ranbir

Chirping
Jun 23, 2021

One of the many things I enjoy about BYC is learning about things I had previously never imagined. I just did some quick online research on your Kadaknath chicken breed. It alleges that because of the high iron content, even their blood is black. How fascinating!

I also Googled you and your works. I very much like what you do! I have a good friend who is also a multi-media artist and some of your works remind me a bit of some of Madai's art.

Thrilled to hear your response. Is there is a link to Madai's artworks?

Ranbir

Chirping
Jun 23, 2021

Hi, I had just replied to your message...it seems to have got lost in cyberspace. Wanted to say I am thrilled to hear your responce. I was wondering if there was a link to Madai's artwork.

Top Bottom