My greetings to all members.

Ranbir

Chirping
Jun 23, 2021
We have a small farm in New Delhi, India. My wife is very much into regenerative farming. She has built a coop for our Kadaknath chickens. These are generally jet black, their meat is black too (The breed's meat has a fat content of 0.73–1.03%_ Wikipedia). During the lockdown, we brought some eggs home for hatching in an incubator.
I am a visual artist, and if it may interest you. you can google RANBIR KALEKA. My website was not updated for a decade so a new one is under construction. My wife too is an artist.
About a month ago I discovered this wonderful forum and feel grateful for all the advice and suggestions provided by the kind members.

One of the many things I enjoy about BYC is learning about things I had previously never imagined. I just did some quick online research on your Kadaknath chicken breed. It alleges that because of the high iron content, even their blood is black. How fascinating!

I also Googled you and your works. I very much like what you do! I have a good friend who is also a multi-media artist and some of your works remind me a bit of some of Madai's art.

I look forward to hearing more from you in the future!

We have a small farm in New Delhi, India. My wife is very much into regenerative farming. She has built a coop for our Kadaknath chickens. These are generally jet black, their meat is black too (The breed's meat has a fat content of 0.73–1.03%_ Wikipedia). During the lockdown, we brought some eggs home for hatching in an incubator.
I am a visual artist, and if it may interest you. you can google RANBIR KALEKA. My website was not updated for a decade so a new one is under construction. My wife too is an artist.
About a month ago I discovered this wonderful forum and feel grateful for all the advice and suggestions provided by the kind members.
:welcome

Hello, it's nice to have you here with us!
Thanks Debby

One of the many things I enjoy about BYC is learning about things I had previously never imagined. I just did some quick online research on your Kadaknath chicken breed. It alleges that because of the high iron content, even their blood is black. How fascinating!

I also Googled you and your works. I very much like what you do! I have a good friend who is also a multi-media artist and some of your works remind me a bit of some of Madai's art.

Thrilled to hear your response. Is there is a link to Madai's artworks?

Hi, I had just replied to your message...it seems to have got lost in cyberspace. Wanted to say I am thrilled to hear your responce. I was wondering if there was a link to Madai's artwork.

Back
Top Bottom