My hen is CROWING! Thread

copper2

Songster
May 5, 2015
Eating a burger
This is a thread for all those who want to show there chickens, and share stories like the time you had a hen you bought but never realized that it wasn't sold under "Pullets!"...... Mind the crow that you know doesn't belong to your rooster! Also advice and tips are always helpful. Note: all BYC rules apply.

Last edited:
A year or two ago, I had only hens. Everyone was over a year and laying. For about a week, one of my hens, Marian, crowed. She even looked more rooster-like. But she has since stopped. I still have her and she lays eggs. She is a bantam polish.

I have a video somewhere.

A year or two ago, I had only hens. Everyone was over a year and laying. For about a week, one of my hens, Marian, crowed. She even looked more rooster-like. But she has since stopped. I still have her and she lays eggs. She is a bantam polish.

I have a video somewhere.
Lol... My hen I bought at a dairy farm and was a easter egger, I thought she was a hen and she was a beautiful chicken, but one day she crowed! It turned out she was a rooster the whole time!!!

Two of my hens crowed. One of them passed away last year. They seemed to crow every time they felt very strongly that they wanted me to do something
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom