My hen laid a scrambled egg! *photo*

Haveandtohold

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 5, 2013
Boulder,CO
This morning my hen who has been inside recovering from an illness laid the weirdest thing! It looks like scrambled egg or meat! I know I've seen another post on here that someone was able to identify but now I can't find that post. Anyone wanna take a look and fill me in on what this could possibly be?

Hi im new to byc and i have read how to start a thread but im haveing trouble on my phone. Anyways im sorry dont want to be rude or hi jack this thread but i am new to chickens all togeather. My RIR that i bought from a flea market is supposed to be 25 weeks old. So that means first egg any time now. Well i dont know if this is her first egg or poop. I have read storys about the firsr egg being small or no shell or any number of things. If its poop should i be worried if one of mu checkens are sick.? Im clueless

whitney=at the top you will see a spot that states: Start a new thread-you can ask new questions there-although this worked too :). If youc an get pics to upload let me know-you can post here or send me a priavte message-Id love to help if I can

Back
Top Bottom