My hen, Stripes. Miss her! :( (pic)

<3ChickenForever

Fire Is Catching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
WI
This is my hen Stripes she died/ran away last year. I miss her so much. She was so nice. and then sadly she got a bloody head, but she healed from that because we seperated her from the other chickens. We let her free range but ran away because I knew she was having a horrible life.
hit.gif
I miss her to this day. Can anyone tell me what breed she is? Thanks

80445_100_1025.jpg

[[She was very happy when she got a new home but everything started going the wrong way last year.]]

~~Bri~~

CMV

Flock Mistress
10 Years
Apr 15, 2009
She looks like one of my EEs. Did she lay colored eggs?

Sorry for your loss and sorry you are missing her.

Robo

Songster
9 Years
Jul 15, 2010
Knoxville,TN
Not an OEGB, looks like a cross of some sort. I can tell you it is a white egg layer though. Sorry for your loss, I felt the same way when one of my first Buff Orpingtons died. I liked it more than all of my quail or any other breed of chicken, turkey ext.
sad.png

Robo

Songster
9 Years
Jul 15, 2010
Knoxville,TN
<3ChickenForever :

Me and you? What does that stand for? I forgot
idunno.gif

Old English Game Bantam. There are different color varieties, and that is not a pure color but may be part OEGB, definitely not pure...​

<3ChickenForever

Fire Is Catching
8 Years
Feb 20, 2011
WI
Quote:
Old English Game Bantam. There are different color varieties, and that is not a pure color but may be part OEGB, definitely not pure...

YA! Lol I once knew she was a mix of OEGB.. I just forgot her breed then.
and thanks
smile.png

Breac

Songster
9 Years
Apr 20, 2010
Wisconsin
I'm so sorry for your loss. It's really hard when a bird you love simply disappears. I think she might be a Phoenix hen.

Top Bottom