My hens and duck

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mick92, Jan 28, 2017.

1. mick92

mick92 Just Hatched

Jan 28, 2017
    [​IMG]

2. mick92

mick92 Just Hatched

Jan 28, 2017
    Does anyone know what breed the brown one is I think it's a brahma but the feathers on her feet are much longer than Ines I see on google images

3. Yorkshire Coop

Yorkshire Coop Moderator Staff Member

Aug 16, 2014
    Yorkshire, UK
    My Coop
    Hi :welcome

Glad you could join us here! Lovely pic there :D She does look like a brahma but it's not a breed I've kept before. Please do pop by our what breed and gender section where I'm sure other members will be able to help you ~ https://www.backyardchickens.com/f/15/what-breed-or-gender-is-this

Good luck for the future and enjoy BYC :frow

4. N F C

N F C doo be doo be doo Premium Member

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    [​IMG]

I'm not the best guesser either so hope the folks on the breed/gender forum can help you out.

Thanks for joining us!

5. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams Premium Member

G’Day from down under mick92 [​IMG] Welcome!

Sorry, I am not good on breeds either but I do hope that the folks on the Breed/Gender Forum are able to assist you.

That image is really cute!

I also hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun. Unlike non chicken loving friends, family and colleagues, BYC’ers never tire of stories or pictures that feature our feathered and non feathered friends [​IMG]

6. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    [​IMG]

7. redsoxs

redsoxs Chicken Obsessed

Jul 17, 2011
    North Central Kansas
    Greetings from Kansas and [​IMG]! Great to have you in our community! Fine looking trio you have there! Best wishes!

8. mick92

mick92 Just Hatched

Jan 28, 2017
    Thanks evryone I've decided to just go with brahma! We rescued her about a year ago she was running in traffic so I stopped and gave her a home!

9. CuzChickens

CuzChickens CountryChick

Apr 24, 2016
    Virginia
    Hello there, and welcome to the coop! I am so glad you decided to join the flock and I hope you'll make yourself at home here! :frow

~Cuz

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by