1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My hobbie

Discussion in 'Hobbies' started by Blonde, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Blonde

Blonde Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    My hobby is reading!!!! i love to read!!! my favorite books are The Chronicles of Narnia!!! and my other hobbie is writing. i am currently "trying" to write a "book". but that can be a little difficult [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2011
  2. Hopper

Hopper Out Of The Brooder

Aug 5, 2011
    Ionia
    Blonde dont fret, I think it is a grand idea you are giving your first book a shot. WHY NOT! Write what you think your age group would want to read about, how about a chicken story?

And I LOVE the Narnia series. Who is your favorite charactor! I am a bit fond of Reep-a-cheep myself.

[​IMG]

3. Blonde

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    My favorite Character is Reepicheep too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    I love you Blonde [​IMG] (have you noticed that I've been stalking you and posting on all the threads you post on?) oh yah and I REALLY enjoyed our visit this last week, I hope we can come again for thanksgiving [​IMG]

5. Blonde

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    i enjoyed your stay too!!!! And i have not noticed you have been stalking me [​IMG]

6. chicklover16

chicklover16 queen of flirts

Jun 3, 2011
    Em's Dungeon
    check a couple of your latest posts and you'll see that I have posted on all of them [​IMG]

7. Blonde

Aug 12, 2011
    Narnia
    Allright!

8. Mary Of Exeter

Mary Of Exeter Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 10, 2009
    Rowan County, NC
    I love reading as well [​IMG] Right now I'm in the middle of Dear John. Next on the list is The Lucky One.
    I enjoyed the Twilight series much more than their movie counterparts. As well as Blood and Chocolate (the movie was so different!! I was mad). I also love the Vampire Academy series and I started the House of the Night series but haven't gotten farther than the first one (because I own it, haha. I need to go to the library!). My all-time favorite series is the Guardians of Ga'Hoole, followed closely by the Maximum Ride series (haven't finished them either).

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by