MY Hubby chased 10 excaped Chickens

deChickyHen

Chirping
8 Years
Sep 12, 2011
It was the Funniest thing I ever saw, I was in the house and heard all this noise the kids was laughing so hard I went out to see what it was... HAHAHAHA I sat on the back porch and watched for like an hour, this big 260 lp man chasing these chickens all over the place
wee.gif
... I was soo amused I couldn't help myself my belly hurt sooo much from laughing
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
... I finally called him and told him to take a rest... and while sitting there it started to get dark, and they started to go back by themselves
D.gif
.... hahaha he was soo mad
he.gif
... i told him it wasn't the first time they did that and they always go back at the end of the night... you shoulda seen his face all puffed and red
somad.gif
... talkin about .. " You let me run around this yard and make a fool of myself tyrna save your chickens " I was like I thought you was having fun!!! cause it sure was fun to see!!!!!! I think he still mad... But i'm still laugh'n
lau.gif
lau.gif
lau.gif

Quote:
if you woulda saw this man jumping and diving like he was playing a cross between football and soccer, lawd you would be laughing too.... it's ok i'll sleep in the coop tonight .... hahahaha

thumbsup.gif

but he was doing it for YOUR chickens
wee.gif

see he Loves you
hugs.gif

or knows not to let anything happen to YOUR chickens
lau.gif

I am sure it was funny
pop.gif

Back
Top Bottom