1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My human babies and other pics.

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cheri, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Cheri

Cheri Chillin' With My Peeps

May 6, 2007
    Dayton, TX
    [​IMG]

These are my 3. Corey and Joel are standing and Chelsea is sitting. Corey is the one in the Army.

[​IMG]

This one was taken New Years Day outside Joels house.

[​IMG]

This one was also taken New Years Day. That is My grandma. She is now dying. I am not happy. I love my grandma. I love my kiddos.

2. Judymae

Judymae Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 22, 2007
    Merit, Tx
    What a sweet happy family! [​IMG]

3. Cheri

May 6, 2007
    Dayton, TX
    Look how corey is mugging it up with his granny. He is upset because he won't be here for her funeral. I won't ask him to come home. He is doing great up there.

4. wendy

wendy On the Hill

Jun 14, 2007
    central louisiana
    Cheri, lovely family. I am sorry to hear about your grandma. Some people have theres on this earth longer than others. I was not as fortunate, but one day I hope to see them again

5. SpottedCrow

SpottedCrow Flock Goddess

Nice pics...sorry about your grandmother...

6. Cheri

May 6, 2007
    Dayton, TX
    Corey may get to be here for the funeral. Grandma is still here but we are not sure for how long. He is hoping he gets to be here and he wants to wear his uniform. My niece (who adores Corey) said Yes! He must wear his uniform!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by