My husband fed my chickens flowers

tillyschick

Chirping
Feb 20, 2016
I walked into the coop today and saw that my husband had fed my chickens GLADIOLI (I think that's what they are called) they are on a long stem with flowers going up them. I can't seem to get a solid answer if these are bad for chickens and if so, what I should do next! I'm really hoping someone has an answer.

There were link this buy purple and pink

Attachments

• IMG_9734.JPG
    IMG_9734.JPG
    340.5 KB · Views: 9
Oh trust me, he got an earful.

They had some yucky poops the day after and eggs productions has slowed waaaaay down the past few days. Not sure if that is from them not feeling well or the heat or they are just hiding them from me Hopefully today is better.

I walked into the coop today and saw that my husband had fed my chickens GLADIOLI (I think that's what they are called) they are on a long stem with flowers going up them. I can't seem to get a solid answer if these are bad for chickens and if so, what I should do next! I'm really hoping someone has an answer.
Well they are eaten now. If they are poison to chickens they would be dead. IDK but I CAN tell you my chickens think my daylilies are CANDY. My son looked it up and read about it and said they like some flowers more than others and daylilies are a favorite. They like the colorful flower part. Your husband sounds like he is sweet but there are some plants that are poison to kids and animals so you have to be careful.

Back
Top Bottom