My Ideal order came today!!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Yontz710, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Yontz710

Yontz710 Out Of The Brooder

Jan 2, 2009
    Here are my new arrivals. I didn't expect them until tomorrow. I'm glad they came today though as they were just left on the porch, today it's 70 out tomorrow a high of 50.
    They are red, black and white frizzles and some Mille d'uccle's. Little chicks are sooo cool.
    [​IMG]

2. speckledhen

speckledhen Intentional Solitude Premium Member

I cant believe they left them on the porch! You could have already lost them to predators! Gee. Congratulations on the new ones, though.

3. Yontz710

Jan 2, 2009
    That is what I was thinking too. I expected them to call me to the post office, not just leave them. Dogs, cats whatever could have gotten them.
    Talk about helpless, they were at the mercy to whatever. I'm so glad they are ok. Looking forward to watching these little ones grow.

4. cybercat

cybercat Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2007
    Greeneville, Tn
    Aww but they are so cute. At least you got them not like some I have been hearing about of late.

5. Yontz710

Jan 2, 2009
    I was hearing that some chicks are hard to get, are some people not even getting the ones they ordered??

6. mrsengeseth

mrsengeseth Chillin' With My Peeps

Where are you located? You have some lovely weather today!!!Glad the chicks made it (and wow a day early!!!) and that they look so great as they do!

7. Yontz710

Jan 2, 2009
    We are located in northern IN. It just as easily could have been 35 degrees rather than 70. I am SO glad that it was warm out today. I'd hate to think what could have been.

8. Foxhound lady

Foxhound lady Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 9, 2008
    TX baby!
    Glad they made it safetly and they are adorable

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by