My Ideal Order is here!

FLF

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Portersville
Well my order from Ideal arrived today! I was very excited, was hoping they'd get here ysterday, so of course didn't sleep all night... I have no DOAs, but I do have four that aren't looking real hot. They are in my little "hospital brooder", and I've gotten some sugar water into them. So everyone cross your fingers!

Got these guys that look healthy:
4 special surprise pullets
3 blue/black andalusians pullets
1 blue andalusian roo
2 Silver Laced LF Cochin Roos
4 Silver Laced LF Cochin Pullets

My little problem children are:
1 Special Surprise Pullet- the best looking out of the 4
2 blue andalusian Pullets
1 blue andalusian roo

Pictures to come! I wanted to get them warm and settled before I stressed them with photos
smile.png
I'll want guesses on the surprise pullets too !

Well, unfortunately I lost the surprise special pullet this morning. she seemed fully rcovered last night after work, so I put her in with everyone else. I came back and hour later and she was dopey so I put her back in intensive care. This morning she was gone
sad.png
She was a very pretty little girl, so I am bummed.

The good news is, the andalusian roo and one pullet seem to have recovered fully, and are in with everyone else. In fact, now I can't tell who they were
roll.png

So I have one andalusian pullet in intensive care. The one I thought was DOA and just happened to take a second look at. She looked lifelss all yesterday, this morning she was sitting up and peeped when I was giving her some more sugar water. We'll see
fl.gif

So here are the photos I took last night. My little red girl was still with us, so she's in them too.

Intensive care unit
Intensivecarechickies.jpg

My lil red baby, RIP. Anyone know what she was?
specialsurprisepulet5.jpg

Surpise pullets 2&3 both look like this... EE's?
specialsurprisepullet3.jpg

This is a very pretty girl, surprise pullet 1, feather legged
specialsurprisepullet1.jpg

I orginally though this was a black andalusian but after looking at the legs and beak, I realize it's a special surprise pullet.
specialsurprisepullet4.jpg

and the rest of the crew...
groupshot.jpg

anyone have any guess on the surprise girls?

Back
Top Bottom