my idiot german shephard

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Countrywife, Dec 18, 2009.

1. Countrywife

Countrywife Corrupted by a Redneck

Aug 20, 2009
    Carolina
    is on the floor behind me, while I am on the desktop, and has started rolling around the floor on his back incessantly barking. Want to know why? Because I have my back to him paying attention to the computer instead of him.

2. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    What goof. Gotta love animals. I don't understand how anyone could say they don't have souls when they can be greedy, joyous, overly opinionated, stubborn, and sneaky just like us!

3. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Trouble just comes up and sits on the keyboard. I can throw him off multiple times to no avail.

4. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    if I ignore my jack russel for too long she'll drop a turd in each shoe [​IMG]

5. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. gritsar

gritsar Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!

Nov 9, 2007
    SW Arkansas
    Quote:Silly human! What's going on in the cyber world is never more important than paying attention to your GSD. [​IMG]

7. rainplace

rainplace Interstellar Duck Academy

Sound like my children...

8. JP33

JP33 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 14, 2009
    Southeast, Louisiana
    Well, I have three dogs. My oldest is a chow that's pushing 14. The vet says she is very healthy & only slight arthritis in her front shoulder.

I've discovered that she loves to eat chicken poo![​IMG] My other two don't, she is just a weird dog. She also eats paper napkins & card board.

Chicken poo breath is some nasty breath, let me tell ya! [​IMG]

...JP

9. Iowa Roo Mom

Iowa Roo Mom Resistance Is Futile

Apr 30, 2009
    Keokuk County
    Quote:[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. Q9

Q9 General Headache

Our dog licks chicken poo. [​IMG] She's a maniac. She'll tolerate being ignored, unless you look her in the eye. At which point she begins shifting anxiously, then suddenly she barks. She also barks if we look at the chickens without her for too long. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by