1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

My Irish eggs are rocking ! :D

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by IrishBoy, Sep 4, 2009.

1. IrishBoy

IrishBoy Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 3, 2009
    ah today is day 21 for me and i started of with ... 12 ebay eggs different pure breds.... 2 store eggs... for fun and 2 eggs my cousin gave me ! ...

well i am now down to 7 eggs .. which i only think 4 have something inside ..

One egg has been rocking about since yesterday evening , and is still rocking about .. but no sound or pipping ..

the other suspected good eggs which include my cousins two eggs had active movement and clearly something was in there moving ...

butanyway !

i just don't know what to do .. my turkey eggs pipped on day 28 and my other 2 eggs that hatched 5 days ago also pipped on day 21 ... but i aint got nothing .. no noise .. only one rocking egg lol

2. eggsrcool

eggsrcool Sussex Fanatic

Good luck! I have my fingerscrossed for you [​IMG]

3. GreenGoddess

GreenGoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    St Pauls, NC
    Awwww!!! I definitely have some active babies in mine but I don't feel anything yet.. Of course, I'm only on day 11... [​IMG] I'll get there though!

Goddess [​IMG]

4. IrishBoy

Aug 3, 2009
    Quote:lol! the waiting is KILLER! [​IMG] oh i'm going to go check them again .. and then going to watch my baby chicks .. oh actually i might take a few pics , have you guys tell me what youthink they are .. aint got names for them yet so might have a thinkabout that !

5. GreenGoddess

GreenGoddess Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2009
    St Pauls, NC
    Yes!!! Pics!!!! we want PICS!!!!!!!! lol

Goddess [​IMG]

6. IrishBoy

Aug 3, 2009
  7. Luna_Chick66

Luna_Chick66 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 4, 2009
    NE Pennsylvania
    I would think your Irish eggs are smilin' ......

[​IMG]

good luck!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by