My ISA Brown chicks.

Sirenic

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 14, 2012
Bought a new camera a long time ago and never really used it until now, thought I would go out and take some nice pictures of them...

Freaking adorable. Also, can anyone tell me how much the bigger ones are? I asked for day olds from the haterchery, but they sent me half day olds and the other half a lot bigger then day olds, haha. :p

Here they are:

Sirenic

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 14, 2012
Yeah, yesterday all 25 of them were playing "Chase the chick with a peice of large shiving in his mouth.." haha.. was extremely funny to watch!

& when I took them out of the box 2 days ago, I was like huh.. those sure don't look like day olds too me!

FluffyChickenMama

Songster
12 Years
Jun 13, 2007
Tennessee
I love watching chase a chick.. the worst game I ever saw got my attention and when I "chased the chick" to see what she had it was a mouses foot.. Never play that game again.. :)
Cute babies btw..

Sirenic

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 14, 2012
@FluffyChickenMama - haha omg! That would be just awful haha.

Yeah thats what I figured too, everyone. About a week old. :p They are freaking cute though, hard for me to go to work in the morning or even fall asleep.. just could sit in there all day!

Sirenic

In the Brooder
7 Years
May 14, 2012
Which hatchery? There is also a couple of really yellow/white chicks in the photos as well, unless that is just lighting?
A hatchery in Saskatoon, Canada called Anstey Hatchery. :p

Yeah, that is most likely the lighting. haha.

LilyLovesBugs

Chirping
8 Years
Aug 1, 2011
So cute! We have an ISA Brown, she is such a great layer. It's fun to see what she would have looked like as a chick. How many do you have? You will get TONS of eggs....

Top Bottom