My ISA Brown chicks.

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by Sirenic, May 18, 2012.

1. Sirenic

Sirenic In the Brooder

May 14, 2012
    Bought a new camera a long time ago and never really used it until now, thought I would go out and take some nice pictures of them...

Freaking adorable. Also, can anyone tell me how much the bigger ones are? I asked for day olds from the haterchery, but they sent me half day olds and the other half a lot bigger then day olds, haha. :p

Here they are:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. bwalden

bwalden Songster

Jan 16, 2012
    Arkansas
    Yeah I would def. say you have some mixed ages in there. But they are all cute!

3. Sirenic

Sirenic In the Brooder

May 14, 2012
    Yeah, yesterday all 25 of them were playing "Chase the chick with a peice of large shiving in his mouth.." haha.. was extremely funny to watch!

& when I took them out of the box 2 days ago, I was like huh.. those sure don't look like day olds too me!

4. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Maybe a week old? They are fun to watch! Zoom! Zoom!

5. FluffyChickenMama

FluffyChickenMama Songster

Jun 13, 2007
    Tennessee
    I love watching chase a chick.. the worst game I ever saw got my attention and when I "chased the chick" to see what she had it was a mouses foot.. Never play that game again.. :)
    Cute babies btw..

6. Sirenic

Sirenic In the Brooder

May 14, 2012
    @FluffyChickenMama - haha omg! That would be just awful haha.

Yeah thats what I figured too, everyone. About a week old. :p They are freaking cute though, hard for me to go to work in the morning or even fall asleep.. just could sit in there all day!

7. TinkyFeathers

TinkyFeathers Chirping

Nov 13, 2011
    Oh my gosh, SO CUTE!

8. Which hatchery? There is also a couple of really yellow/white chicks in the photos as well, unless that is just lighting?

9. Sirenic

Sirenic In the Brooder

May 14, 2012
    A hatchery in Saskatoon, Canada called Anstey Hatchery. :p

Yeah, that is most likely the lighting. haha.

10. LilyLovesBugs

LilyLovesBugs Chirping

Aug 1, 2011
    So cute! We have an ISA Brown, she is such a great layer. It's fun to see what she would have looked like as a chick. How many do you have? You will get TONS of eggs....

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: