My kittens have grown

GAhen

Songster
12 Years
Aug 2, 2007
Carrollton GA
The last time I posted my kittens they were little babies and I was worried at how they would do with my chickens.
Here they are at about six months old and they are great with the chickens, they are like one big happy family. Of coarse I will not let them at any chicks til I think it is safe.

Here is Gabbie

IMG_0014.jpg

here is Jenny
IMG_0024.jpg

here is my roo and a couple of his hens.....
IMG_0003.jpg

My roo is called "the Duke".....

IMG_0007.jpg

Awwww cute kittens! I love kittens.
I'm getting really curious to see how my Killer Kitty does with chickens. She bullies both dogs, Jake weighs 30 lbs. and Charlie Girl is well over 80 lbs. They back down to her. The billy goat doesn't and I'm thrilled. I'm hoping I get at least one chicken that will flog the heck outta her when they are older and she'll learn.
fl.gif

Beautiful kitties GAhen! My cats have really surprised me with how well they've done with my chickens. I didn't let them very close until the chicks were a couple of weeks old. Now the chickens are huge and the cats vary from being a bit wary to being completely indifferent. Here are some photos of my big cat Chef spying on the chicks (he thinks he's being very subtle hiding on that shelf - the chicks were on to him the whole time but didn't want to hurt his feelings by letting him know).

2249316165_376c1a43d4.jpg

2249311939_30f078c90e.jpg

2250109932_95d4348f59.jpg

Tara

Back
Top Bottom