My Kittens Need A New Home

Discussion in 'Animals In Need of Free Re-Homing' started by LoveMyChickenBabies, Sep 27, 2018.

1. LoveMyChickenBabies

LoveMyChickenBabies Songster

Sep 11, 2018
    Kansas USA
    Does anyone want an adorable little fur baby? We have too many cats so we are just looking for a good home. We live in Kansas but near Joplin. There is no adoption fee but there will be an interview to see if you will be suitable for the kitten. That is just to make sure that you are not a cat fighter or you are not going to use the cat for dog fight bait. That stuff does happen but in case you are one we just want our little fur babies to be safe. If you want pictures of them just ask!

2. sourland

sourland Broody Magician

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    I've got to ask. What is a cat fighter?

Killer Tomato and HenHouse4Life like this.
  3. LoveMyChickenBabies

Sep 11, 2018
    Kansas USA
    A cat fighter is someone who trains a cat to fight other cats and then they fight to the death while other people bet on them.

4. 2 many chickens

2 many chickens Songster

Jan 14, 2017
    What kind of sadistic crap is that?
    Training cats to fight?
    Is this even a real thing or some made up juju?
    When I hear cat fighter I see in my head a cat with a cape doing karate chops like you see on tv.

5. 9SpiceyChickens

9SpiceyChickens Crowing

Jul 24, 2018
    In the coop, Northern CA
    Ever heard of dog fighting or cock fighting? Same thing with cats. Can I see a pic of her? I don´t live in Kansas but have a friend who is currently looking for a kitten in that area!

LoveMyChickenBabies likes this.
  6. BlueBaby

BlueBaby Crossing the Road

Mar 21, 2016
    Maricopa, AZ. (near Phoenix)
    I wouldn't put it past someone trying to fight cats, they fight chicken's don't they? Cat's are plentiful and easy enough to get, since many people who get them never have them spade or neutered they are popping out kittens left and right!

7. 9SpiceyChickens

9SpiceyChickens Crowing

Jul 24, 2018
    In the coop, Northern CA
    My parents rules about pets-
    ¨Ïf hey can be spayed/neutered they have to be. Unless it´s a sheep. The lambs are too cute.¨

LoveMyChickenBabies likes this.
  8. LoveMyChickenBabies

Sep 11, 2018
    Kansas USA
    No problem! Here is a picture of him:
    IMG_20180927_211654.jpg
    Sorry the lighting and the photo is bad but he was getting squirmy so I had to be fast. I was also about to go to bed so that is why I am in a robe :). He has been raised around other cats not really chickens or dogs though. He hasn't really gone outside but he is showing interest. If you would like to see a different kitten to adopt just ask!

EDIT - All the other kittens are younger than this one. He is the last one in the litter and we are trying to give him a home before the other ones.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
    PirateGirl and Sephora day like this.
  9. 9SpiceyChickens

9SpiceyChickens Crowing

Jul 24, 2018
    In the coop, Northern CA
    He´s a cutie!

10. LoveMyChickenBabies

Sep 11, 2018
    Kansas USA
    Does your friend want him?